Coaching Circles Sign Up
Coaching Circles: What’s Next in Your Life?
Are you the new Karma electric sports car – energized, powerful and ready to go? Or are you the Water Buffalo – pulling a heavy load of uncertainties, a long list of procrastination items, and negative thoughts haranguing you?
Coaching CirclesCoaching Circles is a program designed to capture a few of your most important goals, strategize, prioritize and create a plan of action to actualize those goals with the support of two experienced professional coaches and peers.
Coaching Circles are for those who are…
- Looking for the next steps in their business ,career, or personal life
- In need of staying focused and accountable
- Ready to take action towards achieving their goals in their professional or personal life
- Business owners or leaders in their organization who want to step up their game
- You have accountability and a positive forum for making change and reaching goals, plus
- You get the benefits of coaching at a lower rate than than individual coaching, plus
- You receive encouragement, support and connection, plus
- You build strong connections and a network with like minded women.
What can you expect?
- Setting clear goals and identify strategies for achieving them
- More energy and clarity on what motivates you and brings excitement to your work
- New perspectives and approaches on issues of importance
- New relationships and connections with like-minded women
- A professional place to bounce back issues or ideas off a group of peers for objective input
- Encouragement and support in a non-judgmental, safe environment
- Specific accountability homework each session to energize your steps towards your goals and aspirations.
“What’s Next?” Coaching Circle Starts: March 6
Dates for this group are March 6, 13, 20, 27, April 3, 10
In Greenbrae of Marin County. Details provided upon registration.
Registration is $249 per person. Sign up a friend and SAVE $49!
To register, click on this lovely button below or call Marci Rinkoff at 415-257-2622 or Timo Navsky at 415-279-5935.